The zone indicator works with all valve models manufactured since the year 2000.
To Install your Zone Indicator, you must:
- Remove the four screws that attach the cam cover to the valve top.
- Remove the cam cap, ensuring the O-ring on the top of the cam stays in place.
- Place the zone indicator shaft into the valve stem and lightly twist the cap until the shaft on the underside of the zone indicator slides into the hole on the stem and disc assembly. Do not force the zone indicator down.
- Ensure the notched edge of the cam is in place with the locator pin on the top of the valve.
- Replace the four screws and tighten them down.