The 1/2″ Vacuum Relief Valve is designed to provide instant air and vacuum relief. Paired with the 1/2″ Snap on Saddle that makes for easy installation.
Vacuum Breaker Features:
- Large Air Passage
- High Resistance to Chemicals
- Smooth, reliable operation
- Easy to Install
- Plastic Construction
Snap on Saddle Features
Snap-on Saddles are an easy way to add a vacuum breaker to a new or existing irrigation system. Simply prime and glue both the saddle and area where the vacuum breaker is needed then snap on the saddle. Drill a 1/4 in. hole through 1/2 in. female threaded center and into pipe.
- This snap-on saddle is meant for 1/2″ pipe and has a 1/2″ threaded female fitting.
- There is no need to cut pipes and add T fittings to install additional sprinkler heads
- Thread can be used to add sprinkler heads, vacuum breakers, or any additional accessory that will screw into 1/2 in. female thread or adapters for more 1/2 in. pipe
- Item is for outdoor use only
- Simple to install
For instructions on how to install your Snap on Saddle Vacuum Breaker combo click here
*We ship on business days, Monday through Thursday, except holidays. If you place your order with us on a business day (Monday through Thursday) after 2pm Eastern, your shipment will leave our warehouse facility on the next business day.